Eating well but still losing weight?

@de501 Have you see a doctor? Might be some health issues…If all is good there then It does look like your eating in a surplus so you should be gaining weight (if that’s your goal) since that’s not happening try to consume an extra 260 calories and see how that goes. Adding nuts and seeds to your meals can be an easy way to increase your calories. Check your energy setting in crono.
Also cardio is good for a healthy heart and that is what it should be used for not for weight loss.

@joshramkelowon How can you determine that they’re in a surplus without knowing their TDEE?

I’m 182cm/104kg and at least moderately active. The TDEE calculator gives me an estimate of 3,143kcal/day.

I’m eating around the same as OP right now to lose weight. So it’s very possible they’re also in a deficit.

@de501 Your macros look fine. You could probably benefit from getting more protein but if you’re a beginner I wouldn’t be too concerned—keeping doing what you’re doing and going over a little bit. 100g is too low on a vegan diet with a fitness focus.

If you’re losing weight, it’s all got to do with your calories. You must be forgetting to factor in exercise or other calorie burning, or maybe the app your using isn’t very good at calculating your base metabolic rate. If you were truly going over 250 kcal, you shouldn’t be losing weight. If I were you I’d try out another app just to compare if the recommendations are the same. I’ve had the best results with MyFitnessPal.

@de501 Calculator are nice because it gives you a baseline on the amount you are eating. But when it comes to on IF you should eat more or less, your body tells you that.

So if you are losing weight, you eat more. We appreciate that you posted your calories and such, but the information is mute.

If you want to gain weight, but are not, than eat more. Really that simple, but hard to apply usually.

@de501 You're in a calorie deficit. You're still burning more calories than you're taking in.

Want to gain weight? Load up on the Peanut Butter and Almonds. Add some oil to your salads to use as dressing.

If you're getting full you just need to be strategic about what you're eating so you can add those calories to your daily intake but not feel bloated.