Feeling disappointed.Pls help!

@justneverendingproblems21 You can't do much on diet means. Usually its safe to have a 500 calories deficit diet. But since your maintenance is so low. You can't go for that 500 deficit. 1200 is minimum in most guidelines below that is crash dieting.

Yeah 10k steps and accurate calorie counting will work.

@nanalove Height - 157 cms
Weight - 60 kgs
Lifestyle - mostly sedantry, barely able to do 3k steps on gym days.

1.6/kg seems like a daunting task! I do take plant based protien supplement. Do you recommend switching to whey?

@travisr I agree, saw her TDEE and it's pretty close to 1500 for being sedentary. I would not suggest going below 1500 so cardio is the only thing to suggest here for better results.

@justneverendingproblems21 Honestly, after strength training is optimal, but mostly, just go outside, take stairs and all. Don't set days and all. Your first priority for cardio should be increasing it outside the gym. Once you feel you're maxxing that out, hit the treadmill.

About days, they say that you should keep cardio and strength training far away, but being practical, at high body fat % and being a beginner, it doesn't matter. You'll still get all gains and cardio will make it better. Just make sure it isn't messing up recovery from lifting weights.

@justneverendingproblems21 ‼️‼️‼️
If you are not lactose intolerant and can afford, whey all the way. Also it's daunting yes but it's still the lower end 💀. 0.7-0.8g/lb is the most optimal apparently and is recommended as minimum,

I'm a 80kg guy and I have to try for 150g, without any whey (parents think it's a steroid). So I feel you 😞

Back