Feeling like a loser

@previouslyseeking I think you went so hard into deficit. But the emotional support and habits aren't fully there yet so you're swinging really hard.

At some point it's okay to accept losing and honor the bottom.

Try again with a fresh slate but remember to figure out starting new, what did you learn from the loss.

It also helps to watch someone on YouTube or some reference for someone who successfully lost weight and changed and kept the new change. I like some Korean YouTube channels .

I really like this girl who was 150-160 pounds and she went through her changes twice to hit her weight 105-99 She's petite so it's actually healthy. She has developed a healthy relationship with food and her body and accepts her menstrual cycle and feelings of shame

@previouslyseeking Just think of the exercise journey as a hike rather than downhill skiing. Like anything there are always ups and downs or peaks and troughs.

Exercising for good health (body and mind) is a good start. People focus on the physical benefits but forget about the mental. The tough times are what builds discipline and commitment. Embrace the challenge when it gets hard and just remember starting is the hardest part.

Back