Had Covid. Starting new Routine. Critique

ruths

So I had Covid and took a week off the gym and exercise in general. This has been my first week off for 2 years. Pre Covid i was in an U/L/R split, high volume and intensity ( 8 sets Quads&Hams per session/ 12 sets Back and chest per session/ allways finishing with 3 Sets biceps SS triceps SS Side Delts).
I am a Intermediate Lifter with main goal being hypertrophy. After this week off I think it would probably be benefical to start again on an lower amount of volume so here is my Plan:

Full Body 3,5 Times per week

Workout A:

4 sets RDLS 6-8 @ RPE 7
4 sets Leg Extensions 10-15 @ RPE 8
4 sets Chest Supported T Bar Row 6-8 @ RPE 8
4 sets Incline DB Bench 8-12 @ RPE 8
Biceps/Triceps/Side Delts 3 Sets each

Workout B:

4 sets Hack Squat 6-10 @ RPE 8
4 sets lying Hamstring Curls 10-15 @ RPE 8
4 sets Pull ups 6-12 @ RPE 8
4 sets Bench 6-8 @ RPE 8
Biceps Triceps Side Delts 3 Sets each

I would progressivly overload with double Progression and increase RPE every week or byweekly.
Is this enough for hypertrophy? Too simplistic? I want to run this for ~ 6-8 Weeks and than increase weekly volume through sets, so than i will switch back to U/L/R.
What are your thoughts and opinions? Male, 23 YO btw

@ruths 3 or 5 times per week? Hey man, cannot make anything of this as far as a plan goes & I’m sure others feel the same. Try writing it out different if you want responses. I think you’re on the right track though.

@ruths I'd take another 0.5-1 week, then ease into this with 2 sets, then 3 sets then 4 sets.

6 weekly sets will grow even some advanced lifters—slowly, but steadily and with simpler training (e.g. no deloads). 8 sets you're in pretty safe territory to make gains—not maximal, but near enough that it's hard to justify going too much above it if you're not a competitor. If you're at or above 10 weekly sets and not absolutely fucking around (calling your 60% 1RM your 80%), then anything you do above that will result in marginal benefits (if even those).

With that in mind, I see nothing wrong with your plan. This isn't feedback, but try putting the iso leg movement before the compound (John Meadows style) and see how you like it. Note this could work as a fullbody split, as well ABRABRR (though, you'd probably want to swap the 2nd chest movement for flyes)