Had Covid. Starting new Routine. Critique

ruths

So I had Covid and took a week off the gym and exercise in general. This has been my first week off for 2 years. Pre Covid i was in an U/L/R split, high volume and intensity ( 8 sets Quads&Hams per session/ 12 sets Back and chest per session/ allways finishing with 3 Sets biceps SS triceps SS Side Delts).
I am a Intermediate Lifter with main goal being hypertrophy. After this week off I think it would probably be benefical to start again on an lower amount of volume so here is my Plan:

Full Body 3 Times per week

Workout A:

4 sets RDLS 6-8 reps @ RPE 7

4 sets Leg Extensions 10-15 reps @ RPE 8

4 sets Chest Supported T Bar Row 6-8 reps @ RPE 8

4 sets Incline DB Bench 8-12 reps @ RPE 8

Biceps/Triceps/Side Delts 3 Sets each

Workout B:

4 sets Hack Squat 6-10 reps @ RPE 8

4 sets lying Hamstring Curls 10-15 reps @ RPE 8

4 sets Pull ups 6-12 reps @ RPE 8

4 sets Bench 6-8 reps @ RPE 8

Biceps Triceps Side Delts 3 Sets each

I would progressivly overload with double Progression and increase RPE every week or byweekly.
Is this enough for hypertrophy? Too simplistic? I want to run this for ~ 6-8 Weeks and than increase weekly volume through sets, so than i will switch back to U/L/R.
What are your thoughts and opinions? Male, 23 YO btw

Edit: This is a repost with hopefully better formating

@ruths I would really consider taking more time off than one week. There’s lots of data and even more anecdotes about returning to exercise too soon after a COVID infection, even if it was mild, and risk of long-COVID.

Personally, I’m way too risk averse to return quickly. A few weeks or more off to make sure I can actually return healthy is way more important than any decline in fitness.

@dawn16 I mean, if he isn’t symptomatic anymore and he feels well enough to return to activity then there shouldn’t be an issue. If he does feel well, then it’s probably better than not he get back to activity soon rather than later

@ruths I would probably do a third day with the same movements from first two days where upper body is more prioritized and do less taxing lower body moves (extensions and curls) or dont do them at all depending on how fast you recover. Otherwise looks absolutely fine.

Edit: First week back I would do only 2 or so sets for each movement. Basically as soon as you feel like you ve done something, call it quits. No need to be so sore, that your next workouts suffer.