Help a girl find some new yoga pants/leggings

@jmswds I already ordered them! I really did not like them. The fabric was really stiff, they also made every bump and my underwear super visible. I returned them.

@conslater In the UK but yogalicious are amazing got them from our version of TJ maxx (TK Max for us). Great size pockets and I have never had to pull them up. They are also much thicker than any other brands I've tried. Don't know if they sell abroad though.

@lilly59 I don’t shop much at TJ Max/Marshall’s just due to the amount of “irregular” clothing they have there. I’m not entirely opposed, but I’d prefer shopping from somewhere more reputable and higher quality.

@intofarlands My previous go-to was $30 from Target. They had great pockets, no drawstring though. They were decent, haven’t held up well over two years, and I can’t replace them as they were discontinued over a year ago.

I’ve not found any for $20-$40 that have good pockets and a drawstring. I went to Old Navy, and only found loose joggers that gave me a huge camel toe. Oh, and leggings with pockets, but that were very see through.

I don’t need them to be expensive, but I will pay $$$ if it means getting exactly what I am looking for.

@conslater I hear you. The 90 degree brand has always fit well in my opinion and very good quality. Prob no drawstring but some w pockets and I’ve never had a problem with them slipping. And that’s not Bc the waistband is so tight that it digs in and gives me muffin top lol. They just sit at the right place and hug well enough to stay put.

@beysburson I used to be a die hard for AE and Aerie leggings, but over time they just kind of started flopping for me.

A physical Aerie store did just open like a month ago in my city, so I might try again since I can try on in person now. I just haven’t been impressed over the last 2+ years with their fabrics/fits.

I struggled with them being inconsistent even when ordering the same leggings in the same size and color. There would be odd variances in fit, just due to mass production I assume.

@conslater You are so right about their odd variance in their fit ( noticed it with same type different colours) so that said I bought it after trying out in store and worn it for almost over 3 years and still feels like new .

@conslater I like running leggings because they have a draw string and tend to be “thicker” but not in a weird way? My favorites are Brooks running leggings and Nike running leggings. The Brooks don’t have seams crossing parts of the legs but the Nike ones I have are mesh calves. I love both tho.

@dawn16 I have looked through these at our local sporting goods stores. Have you found any that have deep pockets? I seem to only find ones with the tiny waist pocket. Haven’t managed to find any with a drawstring in store, but I can look more online.

@dawn16 I will definitely continue looking online. I’m really bummed that my favorite pair are just being discontinued, I’ve yet to find anything that comes close.

@maldavos I looked these up per suggestion of another comment, but apparently the ones with the drawstring are only available for purchase through Amazon.

I’ve never tried LuluLemon before, aside from a T-shirt I thrifted without knowing what it even was lol.

@conslater I know you said you'd prefer to avoid Amazon but you might want to look at the ZUTY leggings. They have an inner drawstring, pockets and a super wide waistband. They're also thick and soft. I'm a medium by the size chart but wear XS, they run big. I just wish they were longer, I am short but I'm all leg so the 7/8 length is like mid calf on me and I want to wear them in the winter lol.

Back