Help a girl find some new yoga pants/leggings

@conslater I need new leggings as well and i saw a lot of recommendations on a yoga forum for sweaty Betty, I don’t think they have pockets though and I only saw joggers with drawstrings. They are kinda pricey (around $100) but they offer ‘free easy returns’ and it looks like you can get 20% off if you sign up for emails or whatever. Some are on sale for around $50 right now but those might all be cropped.

@conslater My favorite pair were ones from Amazon for $20 tbh, they had pockets and weren’t see through but they were just a little long on me (I’m 5’1). Now that I’m working out more and basically living in leggings I want to try something more expensive to see if there’s a difference. The Amazon ones I’ve had for over two years now and would still be in good shape if my foster kitties hadn’t poked tiny holes all over them lol

I saw a lot of good reviews for White stuff leggings as well with someone saying their yoga teacher recommended them and now that’s all they wear. They’re UK based though and idk what their return policy is. I checked them out and they’re cheap but they don’t have many options. But White stuff and sweaty Betty were the brands with the most recommendations and positive reviews on that forum.

@conslater My go-to leggings are from Outdoor Voices and Lululemon! From OV I get Superform because it has the infinity drawstring. At Lululemon I LOVE their Wunder Train (also has that infinity waistband you're looking for).

Both are pricey, but hold up well, and have easy returns. The Wunder Train is incredibly sweat-wicking and doesn't show anything after an intense session --- highly recommend!!

@endsoftheearth I used to be a die hard for AE and Aerie leggings, but in the past few years I’ve not been at all impressed. There are inconsistencies in fit and sizing (likely due to mass production) that make ordering online a pain. We had a physical Aerie store just open up in the last month, so I’m open to trying again.

I currently have one pair I’ve worn once, and every time I put them on the fit is just terribly uncomfortable. I don’t know why.

Old Navy flopped hard for me unfortunately!

@andyintheuk The Gym Shark ones are the looser, jogger style I’ve been struggling with. They give me MASSIVE camel toe, possibly because they’re not high-waisted enough or just because my proportions are weird.

The Halara ones are closer to what I’m looking for. I’ve not heard good things about Halara in general, and it’s unfortunate they do not cover return shipping costs. Not my first choice, but not entirely opposed to trying them if I’m not able to find anything else.

@anselm123 The first one you have linked I’ve already ordered and returned.

Second one you’ve linked is one I have my eye on. I haven’t committed to ordering just yet, due to the price ($138 for the black ones). The ones linked are all final sale, and I need to be able to return if they don’t work (highly likely in my experience so far).

I sell on Poshmark, so of course I’ve been looking there! I’ve not had any luck finding what I’m looking for. I obviously cannot return things purchased through sites like Poshmark, so I’m much more hesitant to order.

Back