Homegym Discord

minixjt

Homegym discord

Hello!

My name is Alex a.k.a “Brick” from the r/HomeGym Discord community.

First and foremost thank you to the mod team for letting us do this!

About three days ago one of our moderators wiped out our server and we need to rebuild from the ground up. I’m reaching out to ask if you’d be willing to join us or post a link somewhere on your page to help us rebuild. Imagine if your sub was wiped off the internet overnight, that’s where we are now. We had two years and 11k people almost all of which is completely gone.

We are looking for new opportunities to collaborate with other subs as our purview has extended far past HomeGym equipment. We have a considerable amount of community tied to dieting and programming. Most importantly, we host large scale online powerlifting meets every 6 months, as well as smaller competitions in between.

For those that don’t know, Discord is a chat medium (think Slack, Teams) but with more focus on community building. Our format compliments reddit’s very well.

In addition to the above our membership pool includes social media influencers and representatives from some of the top brands (Kabuki, Rep, American Barbell, BeltFedStrength, RepOne Strength, and many others.) Our medium provides an opportunity to you and your sub to directly interact with other enthusiasts and manufacturers alike.

Please join us @ Discord.gg/homegym

Alex (Brick)

@minixjt Come for the equipment, stay for the community.

I have made some great friends on this Discord, been guided through smart (and some expensive) purchases, and all of my questions have been answered thoughtfully.

Our competitions are SO much fun! We have the resources to guide you through programming, diets, and even solid lifting tunes.

Come and hangout with us, I promise you will not be disappointed.

-Cryptly

@minixjt My absolute favorite place to convince myself I need a new shiny piece of expensive equipment I didn't know existed 30 seconds prior!

@minixjt The Homegym Discord is an awesome place to find new equipment for your homegym, but it is so much more than that. It is a true "community" in every sense of the word. People there support each other through sharing and recommendations on workout programming, diet, equipment, and just general life as well. Because it's a real time chat, you are able to feel more connected and personable than just static posts. Our members and staff care very much for the continued well being of our community and we would love to share it with other new members as well. Come join us if you want to be a part of what I believe is the best community on the internet!

-Parky

@minixjt Legit one of the best hobby communities out there. The discord is an amazing resource and you might make a friend or two from lifting events the server hosts periodically if you’re interested in that. Seriously one of the most engaged discords I've been in, shit's just fun.

Okay I’m done shilling, join the discord

Back