Hotel friendly workout routines on YouTube?

Hi all.

I’m not sure where to post this, so please excuse me if there’s a better place. I spent some toe searching but o couldn’t find a good answer.

My fitness+ trial membership is expiring just when I’m about to go on business travel.

Can anyone recommend hotel friendly routines I could follow along on YouTube?

I’m almost certain I’ll only have access to dumbbells and a bench, along with the usual cardio.

Thanks in advance.

@savedfromchrist91 If you ever go away for recreational purpose have a look at www.myfitfix.co.za lots of retreats that offer fitness programmes and classes while you are there.

If you driving by car for your business trip if possible buy a kettlebell great to use in hotel rooms or skipping rope that you maybe able to use outside by the pool area. Exercises to do burpees, push up, squats, sit up, lunges, can mix it up like a burpee push up a lunge to a squat. So I know this will be very light but maybe find a towel and do overhead squat with it. Handstand walks if you can do those wall sit all i can think of for now.

Can do dumbell snatches, cleans can do bear complex or a devil press (which is seriously not fun to do)

@uzezi Sorry, I did. But a lot of what I found were videos that went real in depth. All I need/want are routines.

Maybe my Google fu is not working well, I haven’t quite been myself lately, but I did do my due diligence before asking.

@savedfromchrist91 I used to workout in hotels a lot. Sometimes the gym looks nothing like the photos, so I end up exercising in my room. I look up body-weight exercise routines, tabata workouts. I always ask for the ground floor so I can jump up and down without annoying people beneath me.

Back