How do I stop my ribs from being visible?

@grammyj its most likely because your young once you get older you will get a little more freedom maybe get a job and you will be able to pay for what you want to do, tbh it makes it a lot easier, i saw other people saying you should eat more and id try eating as much as your mom will let you/ as much as you can that will help a lot as well.

@grammyj At your height, weight and body fat percentage you have little to muscle on your entire body. This is the reason your rib cage is bothering you.

If you pack on 30 lbs of muscle your rib cage showing will be no problem as your chest, back, shoulder and abs will frame your rib cage.

TLDR: your rib cage showing is only bothering you because you have muscle.

Focus on getting stronger and you’ll be on the right track.

Hope this helps,
Coach Matt

@rescued2 30 lbs is quite a lot of muscle but it's not like I'm lacking in muscle, my arms are bigger than the majority if not all of my peers, and my delts are quite wide so maybe it's not muscle it's bodyfat.

@grammyj I do not mean lacking muscle in mean way. You are still young. You will naturally thicken out and grow muscle. Your body image problems right now are only due to your age.

You are like a young tree sprouting out of the ground. Don't worry that you are not as tall or wide as your older Redwood brothers. Just keep eating, working out and in time you will be grow into a mighty tree.

Hope this helps,

Coach Matt

@grammyj So you are still growing, kid. Your problem is lack of muscle, but don’t worry give it a few years and you will naturally grow without even trying. Nature will do its thing.

Right now you are like a small tree growing out of the soil. Just keep getting sunlight, water and nutrients to help yourself grow into a tree.