How I Got The Press To Handstand In Less Than A Year: The 4 Steps Anyone Can Take To Build An Excellent Foundation

@jesiah I have to say. As someone who's been able to press to handstand for a while, your video is gold. Its exactly what I would suggest for all beginners struggling with this move.

I even just made a video where I do some presses lol (even tho I just discovered you, I totally look up to your videos)

@jesiah I probably want to start looking at this if I ever get consistent with my handstand training, so way down the line for me but definitely on my bodyweight bucket list, Thanks!

@jesiah Fantastic post, thank you! Quick question on programming: you mentioned "Max twice per week". Any reason for that? I'm looking to switch up my current morning routine (20 minutes power yoga + 15 minutes stretching) with a more goal / skill focussed approach, and press to handstand is definitely a huge goal of mine. Any advice on how to transform or at least incorporate this into a weekday morning routine (ie 30 minutes-ish Monday to Friday)? Again, thanks again for the quality content and the inspiration!!

@marctorres Thank you! Daily stretching is good when you're doing relaxed stretching but here I put more intense stretches (PNF style) which usually take around 5 days to full recovery. So rather than transform it I would just switch your routine to this one once a week. However, if you're serious about the press I would also do a 20 minute handstand session 4 times a week.