How to incorporate 10k steps daily

@pentel ultimately, it depends on how many steps you're getting throughout the day.

but if you're talking about purely the steps while walking on the treadmill, it takes me about 3 hours of walking at a speed of 4.5 kph, a little bit more if i decide to walk at 4.0 kph (usually after leg day lol).

i break this down into 2 sessions of 1.5 hours each or three 1-hour sessions.

@vincentodiaz Always think of errands to do. Theres always something at home that can be improved or cleaned, and youll burn some calories while doing it. You can always use more groceries whether its food or cleaning supplies or even baby stuff, grocery shopping is a great way to get steps in. take stairs every chance you get, up and down.

@vincentodiaz Lakad ka lang anywhere. Nakikinig ako ng podcast habang naglalakad. Tracker ko lang yung google fit sa cp. Effective naman kasi last year 78 ako, pero 71 na lang me now. Haha. Di ko keri jog. Sakit sa paa. 🤣

@vincentodiaz
  1. Walk instead of taking trikes or jeep. Maybe walk during the morning like 6am or late evenings like 8pm. I bike a lot during those times and wala masyadong kotse kaya kaunting pollution na rin.
  2. Be as active as possible sa house just walk around and stand up. Maybe take your new born on a walk with you habang nasa stroller siya or carry your new born boom instant workout kasi may binubuhat ka at naglalakad ka HAHAHAHAHAHA (stay hydrated lang kasi super init)

@vincentodiaz Dati workout ko lang is 10k steps daily. But when I started going to the gym, I just aim for 30 mins walk everyday. And para hindi ako mabore, I do 3 10-min walk every after meal. I'm a diabetic pati so It helps with regulating my blood sugar.

Back