I’m very confused as to where to start keeping my football(soccer) practice in mind. What do you guys recommend?

cleloup85

I(21M) am 6ft tall and weigh around 90kg (yes I’m fat around my chest,belly and hip areas. basically just fat). I’ve started going out every morning for football practice by myself. I don’t really want to spend time figuring out the body weight fitness workouts as I just want something simple and minimalistic.

I’ve started intermittent fasting and keeping my diet and calorie intake in check. And my football practice covers cardio, plyometrics and the other technical aspects of the game. I need a workout that basically improves my balance and also strengthens my core. I don’t want to be someone who’s really muscular but one who’s really strong and tough to shake off the ball or tough to be outbalanced when applied w pressure. I have been looking at Simple and Sinister as it was suggested in the football subreddit but I just wanted to ask whether it is enough for the above requirements I just stated. If not, then please recommend simple and minimalist workout routines that would work for me. Thanks in advance for all the replies.