I Figured Out How To Tidily Pack Workout Clothes and I’m Super Excited

@vallecito I don't even have enough workout clothes to pack multiple full sets at once (the joys of being a broke af just-graduated student) but I do this with my boxing handwraps and it's great. Wash them all, hang to dry, take them all to the wrap roller at the gym; roll 'em all up and leave them in my bag. Leave them at home once they've been used a couple times till the bag is empty again. It's convenient.

@benadamm I did that with my hand wraps as well but for some reason it didn't click with the actual clothes.

I am just now getting up to having a full week of workout clothes after being a broke af recent graduate. It definitely removes some of the stress from packing as well as my excuses for not working out lol

@zenoboy God bless you for posting this literally two hours before I needed to pack for a week and was wondering how I was going to stuff a week's worth of athletic gear in with a week's worth of regular clothes.

@lovesallchilds Not OP but I can answer this one. Nope! Rolling clothes actually prevents them from getting wrinkled so it's a great way to pack or store clothes. My husband refuses to iron or steam his clothes most of the time so his part of the closet has everything either hung up or rolled up in drawers so that he doesn't look like a mess.

@zenoboy This is a very common packing technique in the military! If you are using longer socks, you could use those to wrap over the edge to hold in place as well.

Back