I have what trainers say is an incredibly high training volume, but not sure how to train for the most muscle intensity during the week

medbeel

I tried asking an AI to design my muscle training program, because the stuff that most corporate gyms have for planning doesn't go intensely enough, so what would you personally do to train each muscle group as intensely as possible? Gym managers are even shocked to see how intense my training schedule is, and say things like "that's 4 months of growth, it's not natural", and "you shouldn't be able to train as hard as you do" because I turned what others thought was a sprint into a marathon.

My goal is to try to put on more than 1/4 lbs of mostly muscle per day to get "hexen heretic warrior stats", and already have my diet plan down.

I'm speciffically wondering things like:
  • with things like zercher squat, regular squat, and farmers carries for basically the same group (IMO) what would you do for each group (i.e. arm pushing/arm pulling)?
  • What order should I train through each heavy lifting method to maxmize growth in each group?
  • What percentage estimations of each exercise would you do for each group for optimal growth?