Any fitness trainers or influencers with big bust?

@andreamk0713 I know everyone is saying upper back exercises which is totally true, but I wanna add my two cents: Your upper traps are probably already working pretty hard. I would focus on specifically engaging and strengthening your lower traps and lats, as they will support your ability to relax your neck muscles and maintain proper posture (esp. in regards to shoulder rotation).

Also: I know they’re dudes, but if you search “mind pump posture” on YouTube, those guys have a lot of very helpful videos. They’re not just “fitness influencers”, they’re personal trainers with decades of experience. Helped me a lot.

@andreamk0713 I have heard that weight training can be good for a heavy bust, but I haven't gotten into it. I do a lot of cardio personally, and I am 5'7 and 56-57kg, 26HH UK. I wear a very tight sports bra to control the bounding.

I actually wear Shock Absorb-er in a 30 band. It's pretty tight in the band, and the 30 serves as a 28 band, which is good enough for me as my cup size isn't made in the sports bra, so I have to size down in the cup when I size up in the band.

@andreamk0713 I'm 5'8" weigh about 150 lb and my bust size is 30H. I'm very active and have been for a long time. I do not have posture or back pain issues. To me, it comes down to wearing the right bra (which I hope you have your size is very similar to mine).

My workouts consist of running and power yoga. I do power yoga 4 times a week and run (outside the remaining 3 days). My runs range between 5k to 10k depending on how much time I have and how I feel that day. I wear Pancahe Sports bra and it keeps the girls locked in. I should say that I generally only keep a running bra between 6-8 months because after that it loses its support to me.

I do HIIT workout on occasion too and I wear the Panache for those. It works really well for jumping too. For yoga I wear a soft yoga bra just so my boobs don't hit me in the face in the downward dog or when I do inversions.

@raychael I have some really nice 30H bras I got form Tutti rouge. Such a relief for my back. Unfortunately now I cant really afford to buy a Panache sports bra, though I really salivate when I see it, but they go for around 60 euros in my county and right now. But I have so nice shock absorve bra and two bra system works well for jogging.

@andreamk0713 I'm not an influencer or anything, but I do a lot (a LOT) of working out, and technically have a larger chest than what you've listed here.

According to my physiotherapist, there are two main things: Making sure we relax the muscles of the back, chest (pectorals), and shoulders, and making sure we do lots, and lots, of rows!

Personally, I run, lift weights, do yoga, and occasionally, pole dance. I have an excellent sports bra that is *only* for running, and has only ever been for that purpose. I also have some compression-like sports tops that keep them out of the way when I'm lifting, or when I just don't want to deal with them. Can't wear them for too long, it starts to hurt after about 12 hours or so, but it does still work well for training.

Otherwise, I've not done anything special. Working on any movements with good posture, and making sure to strengthen the upper back, is the main thing, but I would do that whether I had a large chest or not.

Now, finding cute tops to work out or dance in? That's a completely different story :/

@andreamk0713 Not sure about recommendations for people, but as a 28G/30FF I highly recommend the Panache sports bra. Shock Absorber are good too - they're probably a bit more supportive for me but not as comfortable, so Panache is my favourite (and I prefer the wired version over wireless).

@cg828 I have a panache sport but I'm so short torsoed I still get more cleavage movement than I can tolerate. But I add a Buband on top and it's perfect. Warning, it's tight : I take it off for cool downs and pretty much only wear it for my highest impact activities. But it's as much a lifesaver as a properly fitted sports bra.

@cg828 I came here to post about Panache too. I got a reduction 6 months ago so it isn’t an issue for me anymore, but I was a 34F/G and I swore by Panache sports bras for all high impact workouts.

@andreamk0713 I am nowhere near as large breasted as you but I hate feeling any bounce whatsoever—even at a B cup I always wore high compression sports bras for all workouts, even when under a tank with a built in bra. I’m a 30D now and I have to wear two sports bras.

Barre and P.volve are both good for posture and usually pretty minimal bouncing/jumping. They both focus on your pelvic tilt which is really important for your posture but tends to be overlooked by a lot of people.

@andreamk0713 Basically you need to strengthen your upper back muscles and do low impact training as that will negate bounce. There are tonnes of HIIT low impact workouts on YouTube and pilates which is also low impact.

In terms of upper back strength YTWL exercises you can do lying on your bed with your head neck and shoulders off the bed. This will draw your shoulders back to support your head neck and shoulders.

@andreamk0713 I have been consistently going to the gym for three years +/ played sports all my life with a varying boob size size from 30DD to E. Same height and similar weight to OP!

I’m not huge into trainers or influencers so I can’t help there but I can maybe lend my observations. The sad part is I don’t think there is much for busty girls that can be switched up, it’s just something we gotta deal with. I noticed that incline bench presses have helped just because it works on the specific chest muscle that helps lifts the breast up. I know you said you didn’t want perky workouts but I noticed that it did relieve some tension on my shoulders and back.

Lower back workouts like rows I think also made a difference though I can’t say for sure and I tend to use a foam roller a little more on the upper back and shoulders then the average bear just to make sure they aren’t getting to tight over time.

The biggest thing I think for being a big booby workout person is finding the right sport bra! Seriously that’s going to have the biggest impact if you don’t have something you like already or movement is an issue. I did retail for a sports store for six years and so many women come in so defeated but there is something for everyone!!! Anyone curious feel free to DM and I am more then happy to help find the right sports bra :)