i need helpp!!

@draugr Are you using a scale to weigh your food out? Including liquid intake in the count? Because 1800 calories is still enough of a deficit for you to continue losing weight. There might be something else you're not accounting for.

@draugr I would suggest focusing more on your diet, rest, and daily activity (your 10k steps). Weight training is useful for building strength and muscle, along with burning a few hundred cals, but you should not overdo it (personally, i think training 5-6x a week is too much). It’s highly likely that being overtrained is one of the reasons why you’re on a plateau right now. Try deloading for a week and then resume your regular routine.
Going back to my main point, be more careful with your diet. Track your calories to the dot, for now, as you may be missing on tracking some items or it’s also possible that you’re consuming foods that are more calorie dense than you think. Also, be mindful of your stress levels and the amount of sleep you’re getting. If you’re still not losing weight after taking all these into account, decrease your calorie intake by at least hundred.

And try using a measuring tape every week to gauge your progress. You may not be losing weight on the scale, but your measurements may have already dropped without you knowing.

@draugr You may have lost fat mass while gaining muscle mass so the net effect may appear that the scale is not moving. If your gym has a body composition analyzer machine, you'll be able to know what's happening.

Back