I turned all of Reddit's best workout plans into a free fitness app

@terasee I have the dumbest question but I just want to make sure I’m clear. Do the empty dots that get filled in when you tap represent reps or sets?

Thanks for this by the way! I’m so excited to use it. You’re on your way to being the #1 fitness app for sure.

@christianminecrafter No problem! We need to make a starter guide as it can get confusing.

Your rep targets are explained on the left (5-10 reps per side), the smaller circles underneath the exercise name are to show the numbers of sets, and the very right circles are to tap complete on the set. Let me know if that helps

@terasee Yes, thank you so much! That is what I assumed, but I was given five reps and five circles, so it was difficult to tell. A beginner guide or a walkthrough would be great addition to this app.

@terasee Just downloaded and used in the gym for the first time. Now I don’t have to keep messy notes on my phone and keep referring to webpages with the workout plan I’m following. Looking forward to more plans being uploaded in the future! Nice work OP

@terasee Greg Nuckol’s Beginner programme. Used to go the gym quite a bit about 2 years ago but thought I’d start with a beginner programme to just get used to going again. Trying to lose weight and I play soccer twice a week so realistically would never be able to go to gym anymore than 3x a week.

Also the other thing that is so good I realised is that it shows alternatives to the exercises which is a great feature in the real world - have followed a workout plan before but when a gym is busy and you can’t use what you want I’ve found myself just making it up on the go.

@terasee Hey! I downloaded the app, I want to cut while maintaining strength. Are there any programs you recommend for this? All of the options say that the programs are extremely taxing to do while a cut… they basically don’t recommend it. Maybe I do these programs and add cardio to the start? I was looking at nSuns to test a tried and true, or the Jacked and Tan 2.0 by Cody.

@miki93 If you’re an novice/intermediate I would try Rip and Tear. It offers a lot of flexibility in terms of how many accessories to add so you can adjust your workload.

@terasee I just looked the program up, it looks like it is right in my wheelhouse! I am intermediate/advanced but I have been out of the gym for 5 months. Before that I had been weight training for 6 months and prior to that cross fit for 6 months (much prefer weight training). Since my goal here is to cut as well, would you recommend me adding in cardio? I’ll take any tips or advice :)

I think this program didn’t show up in the recommended for me because it is listed as “advanced” which based on the break I had and the in app descriptions for each bucket wouldn’t select.

@terasee I’m also going to set my 1RM to 80% of what my true 1RM is, I have a feeling it’ll still be tough for me to hit - gotta climb back up to where I was 💪

@terasee This makes me really confident off the jump!! Is it alright if I DM you some nutrition related questions? Primarily about macro targets and if my Cal deficit is too aggressive, I’m thinking I might need to shore up my intake for this program especially on the protein side.