I turned all of Reddit's best workout plans into a free fitness app

@terasee Been off the gym for a few months due a bad knee injury that required surgery. After surgery, I am still struggling with my leg but am almost fully recovered from the surgery itself and I am allowed to do some exercise. What would be an incredible feature is if you could log injuries, and then the program adjusted automatically with modifications. So in my case, I shouldn't do any plyos, or side planks, (even with a supporting leg on the ground) or any other exercises that add a lot of strain on my knee. I haven't started a program yet, I will once my knee stops being swollen and sore, but would be a great feature when signing up for a new program or updating that on your profile.

@zoster It's a good idea but implementation would be difficult as injuries are very case by case. I highly recommend that you consult a PT/doctor before starting any exercises. I know from personal experience as I tore my achilles last year. Good luck and wishing you make a speedy recovery so you can train soon!

@terasee Oh of course. Physio ftw!

It's more for once I get discharged. You wouldn't necessarily want to be specific with injuries, but more like "avoid any knee exercises" or "no jumping" etc. But regardless, I'm stoked and grateful this app was put together 🙏

@terasee I genuinely could cry. I’m 42 and have been 100+lbs overweight for over ten years. Holy crap, like 15. I’m sick of being fat, but I don’t know where to start and can’t afford anything more than my gym membership (which I haven’t been using bc I feel dumb when I’m in there bc I’m so ignorant about working out). This is amazing and exciting and I feel like your app is something that’s going to change my life. Thank you, from the bottom of my obese heart, thank you.

@terasee Thanks for this! I just downloaded it and I'm going to give it the 14 day trail. If I don't want to keep paying are there any parts of the app free? Or you have to pay?

@messanicjew30 Yep the core features of the app are all free, such as following programs, creating programs, and tracking workouts. Only analytics and certain workout calculators are paid. Hope you enjoy the app and make great progress towards your goals!