Initial 24.3 percentages BTWB (and percentages to shoot for, for quarterfinals)

@ashworth not even close by the way.... the app, which still includes about 25 percent of non scores....its at 69 percent for one bar muscle up..... as scores come in tomorrow and redos, that will be 60-65 percent exactly what i said. and a true percentage of close to 50% after you subtract "no shows" which crossfit does not......

looking like its going to be 4th round - 92 percent just like i said....if you can read..... clearly you didnt read my whole post.

@ashworth based off what ? your hurt feelings. you are so unbelievably wrong you dont even realize it. this is why we use data. its gotten way worse. the actual percentage is going to end up being way worse. right now of RX scores entered only. those who got one muscle up are 50th percentile. Those who completed the workout at the time cap are now 90th..... you also need to be aware of what numbers we are talking about. im not including scaled or no shows

@mattithyah thats so weird. im about 15 unbroken muscle ups too..... and i was able to go unbroken for the 2 rounds i completed. i have the stomach flu and didnt know i was starting to get it already friday. i was in the bathroom nauseus at 4 am, then doing the workout at 2 pm..... i felt funny but didnt know i was sick. i dont wanna blame that really .... id rather blame my grips. i used my newer grips and they were failing me, and i switched at the break. my hands were slipping all over the bar so i ended up doing c2b singles and didnt start the second round until 11:30 !!! lol. i also took 90 seconds on my break to find my other grips. maybe the singles kept me fresh for bmu, but i tend to be able to do bmu all day...... i do more of a glide kip, if your familiar.....my feet go higher, but not as high as the bar, and it pushes up higher on the bar where you need less tricep.

anyway i have to redo. and now that i know the 135 thrusters felt light. i went 4-3 and was only inpsired to do so, bc i knew as soon as i hit the bar, i was going unbroken....id have to imagine that i can finish the first round in like 8 minutes lol? 9 minutes? anything better than what i did...... everything was wrong. wrong bar. wrong grips. my calf is still strained from restraining it during 24.2 when it was already strained lol.....and i literally got home and pooped my pants. which is when i discovered i had the stomach flu. been in bed all weekend but i can tell im recovering fast now. i just hope in 24 hours ill have ate and drank enough to not be weak .... bc of basically hopping on one leg in 24.2 i got 510..... 47% 83% on round 1 and im at 84% now but guessing ill drop to between 75 and 80. overall im at 74% so i estimate i need to finish round 4 to definitely be safe.....and if i get through round 3. i think i still have a chance.

Back