Inov-8 Men's F-Lite 250 v No Bull

masterp48hd

does anyone own the Inov-8 Men's F-Lite 250 or the No Bull training shoes? would love to get some feedback on them. heard great things for both. looking to switch things up instead of the metcons

@masterp48hd I went from Metcons to the No Bull Basic Trainers and I have no plans on ever going back. The No Bulls are so light that it actually takes some getting used to at first. My Metcons felt a little tight in the toe box, and my
Trainers are super comfortable. I've also been wearing my Trainers 4-5 days / week for about 5 months, and they still look brand new. They aren't showing any signs of wear yet. I think the Metcons might have a little more stability with heavier lifts, but I have a pair of lifters for that.

@masterp48hd I haven't had any issues with them for running. Like I said, it is a really weird feeling the first time you run in them because they are so light. I actually jogged about 3 miles in them last weekend with my dogs and they felt great the entire time.

I wore an 11.5 in my Metcons, so I just took a chance and ordered 11.5 in No Bulls, and they fit perfectly.

Yeah, I have the black/olive basic trainers, and my wife has the black/white trainers. She switches back and forth between her Metcon 2s and No Bulls depending on the wod, almost treating her Metcons as lifters.

@masterp48hd My F-Lite 230 are the best pair of shoes I have ever tried, so much so that I actually bought a second pair in another color which I never do. I use them for everything. I would say the only things they're not great for are running long distances and walking long distances, because of the zero drop heel. For lifting they have pretty good stability and they're super light. Looking forward to trying the 250s some day but the 230s are already fantastic in so many ways.

@ktorres08 I have a problem with the toe box in the nanos being too small/constricting (for reference), but not with the f-lite 230s. Quite roomy, but as with any shoe, the fit will vary depending on your foot shape.

@masterp48hd I'm really excited to try the F-Lite 250s, my only complaint about my 240s was that they weren't quite as solid as nano's to lift in, but these seem to be exactly what was addressed with the new 250s.

Back