Is L-Citrulline better than beet juice for vascularity and the appearance of veins?

@mlenadc “I’ll never know. 5 grams works well enough though”. This is what you wrote.

Also, yes I was tired in the head when I read your comments. Been going hard in the gym and thought you were two different people.

@michaelkep As others said your best bet is both since they act differently, what I wanna know is how you manage to drink beer juice, that stuff is so horrible it nearly put me off beetroots in general

@rachelcolquhoun Oh yeah, the stuff written on the package or the spoon is usually over dosed.

And I just noticed OP is taking beet juice on the way to the Gym, that's like 2-3 hours too late. Citrulline works best after 1-2 hours but you need it most in the later sets so 1 hour before gym is pretty good.

@michaelkep Take it earlier and see if you have better veins. Maybe the powder is faster than juice and maybe now that you supplement it you simply have more in your body, could be that even without taking it now you feel the effect while it would be gone in some days of not taking it.