M 33 6’4 (193) 210 (95.25) in the midst of a cut after bulking from 200-220 (oct-feb)

@toughtimesdontlast I promise the fat went up more than it looks lol. That’s my favorite pose for a reason😉. But I am v happy with how lean I was able to stay. I promise I put the work in. Tysm for the kind works 🤲🏼.

@pamelamarie89 I switched a cardio workout for another weight workout. Started hitting weights twice a day at least 4-5 times a week and no off days. Rep scheme went from 8-15 to 5-12. Did triple sets. Kept playing basketball as well.

@jord1999 any reason you prefer being lighter? i think you mentioned the cuts, but imo you look essentially the same in both pics, which is gold standard of a successful bulk. idk if i'd wanna give up the PRs/gains/more food and probably filling out shirts better, etc. if i was in your shoes. but either way, great job!

@johnc101 I have to be leaner for photo shoots when I get booked. I also enjoy looking freaky even irl when I’m that lean. Not just lights and pumps.

You think I look the same in both meaning my 200 and 220 lol? I’d have to disagree 🤷🏼‍♂️. Unless you just mean leanness ?

I looked good at 220 but I lost my 8 pack and wasn’t nearly striated. I get what ur saying based off seeing the pictures though and I appreciate it 💜. I was v happy at how lean I stayed. I worked hard, and honestly even a year ago would have said it’s impossible for me to be that lean at 220. The bulk was solid and I will absolutely push it further next winter if I can keep the schedule clear.

Like u mentioned, it’s fun filling out shirts and killing PR’s. That shit gets me pumped at the gym bb.

That’s for the chat 😊

Back