Meet Devin Ford, 7 Time Regional Competitor

@josephfaith I would love to meet this guy just to see how delusional he is. I mean he has to believe he's doing this stuff legitimately right or why would he post it?

@josephfaith Interesting comparing his and Vellner's scores. Vellner beats him by small and large margins on 4 out of 5 workouts but Ford posts a sketchy score in 19.3 "beating" Vellner by 30s and it makes the difference. Judged by the same person each time and she's not even paying attention to the HSPUs. Vellner's already qualified so he probably doesn't care but really unfortunate for Lipka in 29th.

Edit: Double Shitty for Lipka because he tied for first in Poland but the invite goes to STAWORZYNSKI for some reason because "Ties on the overall leaderboard will be broken by awarding the best position to the athlete who has the highest result in any single workout". 2019 Rule book 1.22

@abdelas Seriously these are the people that should be pissed about this. Its one thing for us to sit here and call them out but Vellner, Ohlsen, Paulson, Liptka should be going off until this gets taken care of.

@josephfaith Someone please create a CrazyFit page (or wall-o-shame leaderboard) with links to all the YouTube Open workout vids that have been posted over the years with crazy amounts of cheating or delusional standards.

I very much want to visit this page whenever I have a bad day in the gym...just so I can laugh my ass off and remember that even though I'm mediocre at CrossFit...at least I KNOW I'm mediocre...and I'm not delusion like the CrazyFit people.