Need help losing weight! (Tips/advice)

morherof2

(23F) I've been eating on a calorie deficit. I've been walking/ using my elliptical everyday. And it seems like I've gained weight? Is that normal?
I eat healthy. Whole grains, protien, fruit and vegetables. Low fat. Light everything. (Mayo, sour cream, ect.) I definitely HAVE been sticking to my calorie deficit and getting the excersize. But I've still GAINED weight? (just a few pounds) I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it's very disheartening and discouraging.

@morherof2 Not trying to be “that guy”. But first step 100% is to re-verify that you are calculating your calories correctly. Caloric deficit = losing weight. It’s literal thermodynamics. So I’d recommend verifying you’re measuring your food right, or weighing it correctly. As over eating / under reporting calories consumed is the number one cause of failed weight loss attempts statistically.

@artofmcw I log everything that I eat into my calorie counter, right after I eat it. I'd like to mention I do have PCOS. So that's another factor on why I want to lose weight. This isn't my first rodeo. My weight flucuates like a mf and in 2022 I lost almost 60 pounds doing this same exact thing.

Back