Never going to gain, if there's this much pain!! (advice wanted)

@bluefleur Wow!!! Way to go! Congrats on your accomplishment in the triathlon. That's so awesome!!! I'm so glad that the nurses took such great care of you. Please keep in touch with them and let them know of your accomplishment and how you're doing. I love many things about my job, but there are a few things I hate. One of those things is never knowing how someone has done after they go home. In our field there can be a lot of sadness, and even though we may see someone get to go home, we always wonder, even years later, how they did. Did they graduate high school? Did they go to prom? Get married. Things like that...so please let them see how well you've done. It would mean the world to them :)

@bluefleur Even if you don't remember them, I promise they remember you :) Could always just go to the unit you were in & tell them you don't remember them but wanted to tell them thank you. You may even be able to put a face & name to some of the ones that are a blur for you. It really helps both the patient and the nurses get closure over some of the more complicated patients we've cared for. Just a suggestion :) But I'm so glad you are doing better now!!

@lulahigley There is a little complication.

At the first hospital, the doctors were saying to let me die, give me some injection and it was over. And the nurses were saying that I was fine and healthy.

And then when I called to talk to the doctors, they claimed it was a threat. They lied. So I can't call them again. It has to be a lawyer.

But I hope the nurses know I'm feeling better because I will never stop suing that hospital.

Not for any personal gain. Just in hopes that they don't do that to anyone else.