None of my bulks (lean or dirty) ever seem to result in any muscle gain, and I honestly really don't know what I'm doing wrong at this point

@jdp8858 It's hidden further down in that album, but he's eating 150.

Well, except, he's counting the outs as 10g (unless it's the rolled oats from Kodiak,) white bread as 10g, spaghetti as 22g, and then the peanut butter. None of.which carry the kind of protein used for muscle building (according to some studies...peanut butter only really has 65% of effective protein for instance. Gluten isn't very efficient for muscle building.)

He needs more chicken and fruit. I can't rag on him for vegetables much, I barely eat those either.

@daughteroftheonetrueking Even though your diet sucks there should be enough protein in there to have seen at least some gains over the course of a few years.

Your training intensity is probably severely lacking. Bring down the volume and train close to or to failure, not to mild discomfort.

Also eat a vegetable bro

@daughteroftheonetrueking mulitvitamins can fill in gaps for sure, and absolutely take the D daily, but for God's sake add some fruits and vegetables to your diet. They won't kill you. Also get your Vitamin D levels tested just to see where you're add. I took 2 of those Costco Ds daily for 6 months and it only got my D levels up the bottom end of the range.