I don’t know why, but I wasn’t expecting this. None of my clothes fit anymore!

@jlegette78 Yeah, I always get sad when my favorites don't fit anymore or if they get ruined somehow.

If your old clothes are still in good condition, you could consign them and make a little bit of money. That's what I do. I also buy most of my clothes from consignment stores and thrift stores. The ones in my area seem to have a lot of x-smalls which works in my favor.

If you are looking for something specific, thredup is an online consignment store that has a lot. You can search by brand and size too. I always wait for sales though, as some items seem a little pricier than they should be (still discounted but not as cheap as I'd like).

@jlegette78 Ugh i feel this 1000%. All the way to WHY ARE THE PANTS SO LONG? Money is tight right now for me too, so I can’t exactly go out and buy a new wardrobe.

A good problem to have, but not something I am ready for at the moment lol.

@jlegette78 Girlll I TOTALLY get that lmao. I lost 15 pounds which isn’t even that much and my clothes really don’t fit at all. Luckily I’ve been getting into fashion so I’m trying to make smarter choices when buying clothes so at the very least I’m not just buying random clothes in a frantic rush lol (which makes buying clothes much more expensive).
I’m so glad someone posted this I felt silly for not realizing this

@jlegette78 GORL! I’m a cliché “Maxinista”. $12 dresses are my jam, ESPECIALLY if they have pockets. You just gotta hunt and search the racks for the gem that’s made for you.

@jlegette78 eBay is my goto. I've had to replace my favorite gap shorts recently because I lost 20+ pounds. Like you said, it's a good problem to have but can get expensive. eBay is a good place to look for items (brand new and gently used) you already love but in a smaller size. If you sort your search results from lowest to highest price you might find a really good deal.