Noob here. Need some help.

sherzei

I need to lose 53kg para maging normal BMI. Around 0.5-1kg/week na rate is good for me although idk really how to start kasi malayo talaga kami sa mga gym.

Sa diet, kaya ko naman. Plan ko TMAD Fasting then less rice lang. May certain food lang na irerestrict(nagconsult na me sa dietitian).

What do you think about this?

Context: Wala talaga akong hilig mag-exercise at sobrang sedentary ng lifestyle ko. I’m struggling pero at least I will try my best.

@sherzei If you want your new healthy lifestyle to be sustainable, you have to avoid making big changes. Two meals a day is a big change, you may be able to do it for 30 days straight. But once the initial motivation fades away, it will be hard for you to continue doing it.

You only need to reduce 300 to 500 hundred calories per day from your current diet to lose 0.5kg per week.

200 calories ang 1 cup of rice. So if you reduce your rice intake down to 0.5 cups per meal , 300 calories na yung nabawas mo.
If you always drink juice or coke or c2 during dinner or lunch, just drink water, makakasave ka na ng 150 calories nun.
And if you walk additional 30 mins per day (thats around 3000 steps) you will also burn 100 calories.

Just make small changes muna. If the changes are sustainable for you for 2 to 3 months, saka mo dagdagan ng challenge.

Back