Oikos Triple Zero?

@steven92 I use Oikos Triple Zero, I lost 10 lbs so far eating it and just found out about the Oikos Pro peach even though it doesn't taste like peach I like how thick it is. Lemon, Vanilla, and Banana are favorite flavors so far of the triple zeros.

@steven92 you have to cut sugar for awhile its been 2 years since I've had a regular soda or eaten a very sweet cake instead i buy low-sugar loafs from Hispanic supermarkets and the yoikos yogurt being low calorie sweet and thick mixed with blue berries and strawberries is an excellent snack smiliar to ice cream ive almost finished the whole tub and a very good sweet tooth combantant

@steven92 I did try this and I personally hated the taste. It tasted very artificial to me but to each their own and if you like it, then it sounds like a great source of protein!

@steven92 I had it and it just did not fill me up and left me wanting more in a lil over an hour. I prefer non/low-fat chobani and add fresh berries, granola/nuts, and honey/agave to it.

@steven92 One time I made a shake with about a third of a cup of milk, one cup of the strawberry flavor oikos triple zero, and my chocolate protein powder. Tasted like chocolate strawberry ice cream. It was a small little shake but it was the best breakfast shake I made!

Back