Preping for my first Athletic Fitness Competition, any tips?

mssurrendered1

Hello there,

I want to participate on athletic fitness competition in 9 months and would be glad for any tips you can give me.

About me: I’m 23 years, 174cm and 70kg as for now (think I am relatively lean). Currently lean bulking but without good results (staying on the same weight for like 4 months now, probably fear of loosing those abs I always wanted, LOL). Now eating 3400kcal (I’ll try 3500 this week) 180g protein, 400g carbs and 120g fats in 3-4 meals a day (mostly 3). As for the supplementation I’m using 5g of creatin, 4g of Beta-Alanin, 8g L-Citrullin and Omega-3 capsule. I’m trying to sleep atleast 7-8 hours a day.

About training: I’m training 6x times a week PPL style (6-8 reps on most excercise, should I go higher?), after every workout I sit on rowing machine and do some kind of training here (atleast 4 minutes 30s hard/45s easy for example). As the second training if I have a time I’m training pullups or dips by using greasing the groove method to be able to do atleast 30 pullups and 40 dips in row. Sometimes I’ll do easy stretch before the bed. Throught the day I’ll do some more pullups as I have it in my doorframe. I’m doing cardio aswell becouse I’m riding to the gym on bike (10minutes on way).

About competition: There are 4 disciplines which are marked. Body, number of pullups and dips, rowing for 2 minutes or 1000m. It means I have to be full strength in the day of comp. Here are some pictures of competitors from last year.
http://kulturistika.ronnie.cz/c-260...ess-motivace-ve-fitness-deti-fotogalerie.html

Can I ask for any tips you can give me to get better physique, strength, motivation or anything that could help me on this way to comp? I would really aprectiate it.

@mssurrendered1 It seems that what you are doing is working well for you so keep at it. I'm almost exactly same as you stats wise so I probably have no useful advice for you that you don't already know haha good work.