PSA: Costco has Reebok Yourflex Trainette 8.0 and squattypotties for 29.99

amitkeebali

Just a PSA, I got both today to try today. I saw that the both are highly rated and I've been needing them anyway. I'm gonna poop so well ya'll.

@amitkeebali Squatties are the bomb. Have had them for years, in all bathrooms. I give them as presents. People are sometimes weird about it, but hell, I'm not shy. I always say "it's good for your butt". ;)

@dawn16 So, the DL: you should never strain or push to poop. It will increase the likelihood of piles and other lower bowl issues. The squatty puts your body in the natural position for 'proper elimination' so it just comes out. Yep, that's the quick n dirty of it. They are awesome, I love mine. Seriously. When we travel we set up trash cans to suffice the arrangement. It's that good a thing.

@dawn16

While I personally never felt that my poops were lacking Pre-Squatty Potty, my apartment building replaced the toilets for all units to slightly taller ones and my feet could no longer be firmly planted on the floor while pooping and I found this negatively affected my poops. Bought a squatty potty to get back some comfort but found the new squatting position to be even better!

@davetheslave Squatty potty is a stool that you put your feet on while sitting on the toilet. It simulates a squatting position. I had to look up the Reeboks. They look like running shoes.