Question on The Wolf Program

@curlysouffle I try to do the wolf as a conditioning at the end of my weight workout.

Tbh, the wolf is a conditioning/cardio program. It isnt ideal to hell you build muscle imo. So i think you can do it on lifting days, non lifting days etc

@brokenwarrior I agree with you, and yeah, I don't think my intent is to build muscle, but mostly to have some structure in my kettlebell routine and hopefully for my conditioning to improve, which is why I was hoping to continue to lift on my off days, but Day 3 definitely felt like a bit much for me. I think I'll just have to play with some of the recommendations received here and go from there.

@curlysouffle If your schedule allows for it, you could move either your second non-kb workout (Thursday) or day 3 of The Wolf (Friday) to Saturday. Either way the result would be a day of full day of rest before The Wolf.

@hunter101 I appreciate your input. I think I was getting tunnel vision and just not thinking outside the box, but based on your reply and the ones above, it seems like I can play around with when the cycle starts during the week so that I can get a bit more rest prior to Day 3.

Back