r/bodyweightfitness, it has taken me quite a while to put together this infographic. I hope you find it useful!

@bonnieb Seriously man, thank you for doing this, can't wait to get started and properly commit!

Can you recommend a way for me to do inverted rows? I can't find a structure in my house that would accommodate them.

@eveautumn I have a similar problem, the only thing I can think of is using a broom handle and two chairs. I like to workout solo, without others staring at me, so it's fun to plan when to do this in a small house.

@lovevow Yeah I've got the same thing, one of my roomates is incredibly judgy and mix that with his "Brah I'm so big, you're doing it all wrong" attitude, I'd much rather work out somewhere discrete. Broom handle...could end badly. I picked up a barbell for free from craigslist, that might do the trick?

@eveautumn The only place I can think of in your house would be under a table. My suggestion is to either:
  1. Go explore your neighborhood and find something. Seriously, just go for a 15 minute stroll around your house and you'll find a playground or construction site that will have a bar to accommodate this.
  2. Just go to a gym. I pay to go to my college's gym and just go in and do rows on the smith machine. Put your headphones in and do it.

@bonnieb Thanks, ElDiablo! I've been thinking about starting the body weight program. Like SecondShot, I no longer have any excuse! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this!

@redletterecho We already have a routine which is more than adequate. I don't think we'll want to confuse beginners, sorry.

EDIT: I suppose we could do with a little more explanation. The thing is, I am vehemently opposed to adding more to the FAQ than strictly necessary, because it already is a very long and confusing document (not to mention the sidebar). This infographic, while nice looking and comprehensive, falls under "redundant" as far as beginner routines go and that's why I don't think it's a very good fit.

As I'm writing this, I realize we could add it to the "specific programs" section. This routine is pretty decent.

EDIT2: Can one of you explain the why you disagree with me? Because clearly this is an impopular opinion.

EDIT3: In regards to "the routine in the FAQ was poorly explained", have you guys seen http://fitloop.co/ ? It's a relatively new addition.

@aywo The beginner routine in the FAQ was so poorly explained that I decided not to do it. I just started yesterday because of that website of videos that was posted. This infographic is WAY better than the one in the FAQ