Ratings of Protein Powders

@thentell I was hooked on Premier but recently switched to Earth Fed Muscle, and let me tell you I won’t be going back. The taste is fantastic and it really helps with stomach issues I have. It’s slightly pricey but it’s honestly worth it and I’ve been replacing whole meals with it

@livefreegirl I was coming here to recommend Earth Fed Muscle! Their Protien powders are so delicious, never chalky, and high quality ingredients. Seriously the only thing that could be better is if they had less plastic as an option for refills.

@thentell Interesting, I found isopure to be nasty tasting and premier protein mixes super well for me. I would have reversed those ratings. My premier protein also came with a scoop so I wonder if yours not having one was a fluke?

@rosepz Premier protein went ok after I mixed it in the blender. I’m also gonna try waiting a few hours or overnight. And it’s weird I spilled my powder around in both the p.p and Dymatize jars looking for the scooper. I used my scooper from Isopure. Hoping it’s the same scooper for the serving size lol

@thentell I have tried many protein powders over the years. Isopure is a pretty solid one. I also like the Naked brand. But my all-time favorite and now my permanent protein is the Allmax IsoNatural (I like unflavored). Nothing I've had before beats the mixability, ingredients, and quality, in my opinion. Also... the scoop is at the top of the jar on every. Single. Jug. I could have cried when I found this brand.

@thentell Thanks for the reviews! I’m picky with protein powders myself. So many of them taste too chalky for me. I hated everything I got from Naked Nutrition, so I don’t recommend them. Dymatize is on the chalky side for me too. So far, Boba Tea Protein are the only ones I can tolerate. I’m looking at trying Unjury next cause they got interesting flavors. I gotta try Isopure’s dark chocolate (my kryptonite) haha. I like to mix my powders with Greek yogurt as a filling meal.

@thentell Yeah, Naked got a bunch of different types of protein powder. I tried the pea (Chocolate almond flavor) and whey (double chocolate). The taste was good, but the texture of the drinks were off for me.

@mars1234 I just tried the Naked Pea chocolate sample pack and wow the after taste and texture is new to me. Doesn’t even taste like chocolate either, but I don’t always want to drink dairy.

@mltaylor613 I know no one asked but I just checked out gogonuts and their nutrition facts panel and ingredient statement are so wildly out of regulatory compliance, like, truly deranged and incorrect I would be wary about consuming that product. Not saying it’s harmful, I just seriously question their dedication to compliance in all aspects of the business if the outward facing part is so jacked up.