Ratings of Protein Powders

@1235784truwp Ooh peach mango sounds good! The UK flavours are slightly different to the US flavours I think - in the UK I usually get peach tea or orange mango. I really like strawberry kiwi too although that one is very sweet.

@thentell Currently, I love Boba Tea Protein powders! I’ve replaced my morning starbucks with it since it has caffeine. And since it’s lactose free it’s perfect for my lactose intolerance too. So far I’ve tried the vietnamese coffee and jasmine milk tea flavors. I really like the jasmine milk tea! The vietnamese coffee is a bit much but it’s slowly growing on me

@viesel Also really love Boba Tea Protein! I’ve tried their matcha, taro, jasmine milk tea, and Vietnamese coffee so far. Matcha has been my favorite by far, followed by jasmine and taro! Something about the Vietnamese coffee throws me off as well. I have a bag of their Thai tea flavor, but trying to finish off what I’ve opened so far before trying it.

@leftydad I bought a bag of jasmine milk tea after reading all these comments, and tried it for the first time just now. The jasmine flavour is so strong that it's like drinking soap or candles, even diluted at 4 oz water and 8 oz dairy milk. I'd be curious to know what you mix yours with?

@mimi_oftwo Oh no! I just use Fairlife milk at about 8-10oz and it tastes ok to me. If you have some frozen fruit, maybe making it into a smoothie would help? I haven’t tried that yet with the jasmine, but I did that with the taro. To be honest, I don’t think I will repurchase the jasmine milk tea flavor. I’ve repurchased the matcha, as that one is the best tasting to me.

@weallstruggle I loved Vega Chocolate (Pea) Protein and Greens Protein Powder for a few months. Unfortunately, the sweetener eventually was a deal breaker. RIP delicious iced rich shakes.

@tobigat I wish they didn’t add so much stevia. They do make a line of protein powder sweetened with sugar, and it’s not as sweet. They also make a completely unflavored/unsweetened that I use to mix in with the sweetened ones.

@kjw47 Seconding this. Just don’t make the same mistake I did and buy Peanut Butter Cookie instead of Peanut Butter Cup. It’s still good, but it’s nowhere near as close to the liquid Reese’s cups I wanted lol

@amishlady34 PB cup is genuinely a dessert to me. Their PB cookie has a weird fragrant quality that the PB cup doesn’t. They’re not super different, I can’t guarantee you’ll like the cup.

Back