Rogue Invitational - Day 3

@dcpdendo Speegle not so strong in the deadlift, Tia one of the strongest but could not be recovered yet. Men’s field Pat has pulled over 600lbs/270kg, fikowski not in the mix in the deadlift. Chandler could be.

Looks like the Strongman Event 3 from yesterday “Ultimate Log Medley” has been replaced by Max Rep Log Lift. Apollon’s Wheels appears to have been canceled. No idea what that is.

@giftsigns Apollon wheel is an axle barbell with big iron wheels for the weights - combination of wheels and an axel means it's virtually impossible turn spin the bar at all during the lift.

@anangiel Roman needs to learn how to pace long workouts and minimize fatigue/transition time. He has a good mentor (rich), but he needs more time to learn. He’s still an absolute monster, but it’s his kryptonite right now.

@giftsigns Most people got screwed on the indoor strongman events. Luckily I’m in the Intel Club so I got to watch from above. I definitely feel it should’ve been outside.

@kennybest Sorry, but it is better with her IMO. During the Games In the back of your mind you knew that the fittest Woman wasn’t there, and none of those Gals has the personality or presence to carry the sport. You have to be on another level to do that and she puts everyone else on notice. If she shows up, you better bring it.

Back