Someone explain dfw to me like I’m 5

eveyeve3362

Man I’ve tried researching it an I get confused like fuck can I just get the numbers already? I may come off as slow for this but the whole “ladders 1,2,3,4(5)” does not help me understand how many C&P and front squats im supposed to do

@dawn16 What is 3x3? I assumed it was each movement three times separately but reading other write ups it seems to just be a weird way to word sets of three.

@faithinmet I can really only speak for my girls family, but literally all they do every get together is cook, the foods amazing I’m not complaining at all, but I have grown a tamale gut lol

@loves2readya I get ya, I’d say I eat clean at the moment, but I’m also at the closing end of a cross country move right now so I’ve kinda been slacking in the exercise department (minus moving a book case up 2 flights of stairs lol)

@eveyeve3362 The trick is giving them grand babies, then they will forgive you for the horrific sin of not eating the eleventh tamale with your third atole.

Source: married a Hispanic

@faithinmet Levi in this thread

But for real, he's right. Plenty of people don't understand that there's no such thing as a magical program that makes you lose fat even if your diet doesn't support it. Any program will help you cut fat if you consume fewer calories than you burn, and basically any program will help you build muscle if you consume enough protein and eat more calories than you burn. Sure, some will be more efficient at either task than others but ultimately it's diet that determines whether you cut fat or gain muscle.