Suggesting please

hic_sunt_leones

I need help.

I’m a F/36 (5’5”) have been vegan for past 8 years. Most of these years of my vegan journey, I have been mostly a consistent weight of (126 lbs – 130 lbs). For past one year, my husband (vegetarian) and I have been trying to start a family. I have not only gained 10 pounds in last 6 months but have these strong urges to eat butter and yogurt. I can’t help it, there is dairy in the house so sometimes I cheat and have a desert here and there. I grew up vegetarian eating rice and curries, fake meat is not for me. How can I stop these cravings and lose weight? My trainer said, I should have around 1300-1500 calories per day and 70-80 grams of protein. I cant crack the code.

@hic_sunt_leones If you're craving butter and yogurt maybe you need more fat in your diet? Keeping vegan yogurt around might help too. A lot of vegans eat very low fat naturally but fat is highly satiating so making a point to incorporating it can help. Not sure how starting a family ties into this exactly but that would be my advice, more fat and maybe more protein too.