Understanding the recent Protein Study - A detailed explanation

@its_namex Liver doc intentionally brings controversial stuff. As I mentioned in my previous comment in the similar prev post, he is not trustworthy, he calls turmeric, green tea and ashwagandha hapatotoxic in the introduction of the linked study.

@jenfer You haven’t mentioned one objective thing to counter liver doc. You’ve made several comments against him, without going into any details as to why he is wrong.

Seems like you have an agenda. Your hate for him is anecdotal

@igbokwe "Despite widescale use, ashwagandha is considered generally safe and without major adverse effects. In clinical trials, there have been no reports of serum enzyme elevations occurring during therapy and no mention of serious adverse events or hepatotoxicity."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548536/

There are dozens of studies in Ashwagandha's safety. All hepatotoxicity fuss is from case reports. In clinical trials there is no liver harm. If you actually read liverdoc's research you will be shocked. https://journals.lww.com/hepcomm/fu...ha_induced_liver_injury_a_case_series.37.aspx

Out of 8, 4 people died. That is not a study, liverdoc combined 8 case reports and showed it as a study.

I have brought these points many times in this forum and now I can't be bothered with it. I asked the mods to have a wiki for our sub, where they could add a page for Ashwagandha.

I have used oral steroids and let me tell you, liver is the strongest organ with most stem cells. I have had blood work as a natty on ashwagandha. Putting this aside, do you think Turmeric is toxic? 1 billion indians use it daily. Turmeric enhances sports performance, it is on Wikipedia.

I am done with this, let people do their own research make their own judgement. I don't wanna explain more stuff. I might just make a blog with these repetitive questions and just copy paste answers here on reddit. I am not lashing out at you, just in general 🙂

Back