Wallstreet Weightlifter Brand New Interview

jojoluvsjesus

Here is an interview with Graciano Rubio (Wallstreet Weightlifter) that came out last week and I thought it would be relevant to share here.

He discusses his life, his strength training method, CrossFit, and more.

@oddrob I’m here to help people pass the P test

Is GR on gear? I don’t know. But if you are and you wanna piss clean I got you.

@jojoluvsjesus Could you expand on why you think it's worth checking out?

Bc obv there are hundreds of CF videos uploaded a week which discuss much of the above. What was notable exactly?

@ompongibarra Graciano has established himself as a very well respected coach and mind in the CrossFit space. This interview is an entertaining and informative look at his life and methodology with a couple of other points thrown in. If you’re interested in that sort of thing and like consuming long form content, it’s worth checking out!

@ompongibarra So you'd be fine with every single relevant video being posted on here with no specific info as to why it's relevant beyond the overall topic?

I mean, ok, but I would rather that not be the content of the general CrossFit sub. Could be its own sub for those interested in that.

@maddieh567 What would you rather it be? Shoe suggestions and Instagram drama? lol

It's not like the sport is ultra-active where we have a lot of good content to discuss.

Back