WEIGHT GAINERS & SUPPLEMENTS FOR 41KG BULKING

@sekharjones Weight gainers are slop. I suggest buying athlene protein if you really wanna buy a supplement. Mix that whey with bananas, honey and oatmeal, you can even put peanut butter if you want. Blend that and you have your own mass gainer without the cheap filth. Also nothing beats a good diet. Just eat more eggs and other sources of good protein whilst increasing your caloric intake.

@sekharjones Grabe OP, tinalo mo pa aq, I'm 5'8 and was 50 kg, then na aya aq ng barkada sa gym. Xiempre newbie, nahimok mag amino, pero ang ginawa ko tlga q nun, nag memerienda aq ng kanin plus kumpleto tulog. From 50kg nag gain aq to 62kg within a year ata, lean gain un, litaw 4packs q nun hehe. Ngaun medio may taba n aq konti at 75kg tas nag tatake ng creatine (wheyl bundle 4 tubs sa site pra may discount) and protein powder (rule1 or athlene bsta strawberry).

Discipline and consistency lng OP, aabot din tau dian.

@sekharjones Logic nalang. About appetite issues and weight gainers. If you use weight gainers kasi you have a hard time eating it, then imagine if you lose that. Kasi it falls back to the same problem. You're only putting a band aid solution, you're not dealing with the problem. Nobody can eat solid foods as much as a weight gainer gives unless they trained for it. Eating is training, it's adaptive. There is a difference between how it feels when one consumes calories in solids and in liquid forms as well as how fast that digests into the blood stream.

I, for one dont think you need a lot of supps. Just your multivitamins and creatine are good enough. Why? Kasi u're bulking. You have freedom to hit whatever macros you want without using one. Whey doesn't really make a diff sa bulking tbh, it only helps if you cant digest the ideal protein amount when bulking. Whey's useful for cutting kasi it only has the calories of protein itself, making a good meal replacement shake instead of solids that would typically net you higher kcal.

Back