What’s your diet look like?

@jermoh 2 eggs in the morning boiled or scrambled, around 70 to 80 grams of low fat cheese, 60-70 grams of cucumber, and 2 slice of whole wheat bread which is around 50-55 g. In total it comes little under 600 calories and 40 g of protein.

For lunch, I eat a small turkey sandwich I prepared alongside 60 gram of cucumber, a tangerine, and high protein yogurt. In total it comes to little over 500 calories and 36 G protein.

Post workout (or around 7) I have a shake and a banana, which comes to 300 calories and 31 g of protein.

Finally for dinner, I have rice or potato alongside chicken or beef and red pepper/broccoli. I try to weigh them to get them under 600 calories, but around 30 g of protein. I should mention I am 1.75 and weigh 71.5 kg, currently cutting. I also use a little hot sauce to spice things up, but not too much, max 15 calories a day.

@phil35 Man I’m impressed at your dedication to weigh and count everything!! Do you use an app and a kitchen scale or how do I go about doing that?