What’s your no.1 workout hype song?

@danar2amir I'm a Gen-X woman. This is way too hard to narrow down to one song. I like today's music, but when I'm working out I like . . .

--weights-- System of a Down--pretty much the entire Toxicity album. Also Linkin Park, certain Tool songs, and Rage Against the Machine

--cardio-- Green Day and The Beasties, they both have great beats

@danar2amir Mine changes because I get bored easily, but I was recently listening to a friend's workout playlist and the song "Shake Ya Tailfeather" by Nelly and P. Diddy came up and it gave me a serious energy boost!

@danar2amir “My Soldiers Rage” - Maul

“Beat das Trevas” - DJ Menor Da Zn

“Money in the Grave” - Drake ft. Rick Ross

“Hell Chose Me” - Carnifex

“Heads Will Roll - A Trak Remix” - Yea Yea Yeas, A Trak

@danar2amir I'm an old metal guy.

Slipknot dominates my playlist.

Determined by Mudvayne does something to me.

I was never a fan of Static-X, but damnit their stuff is good to workout to.

@danar2amir Haha that’s funny. I don’t focus much on cardio at the gym. Maybe I should start. I was playing soccer with my son in the front yard yesterday, worked up a big sweat.

@danar2amir Burn rubber on me you dropped a bomb on me walkthrough..play with fire..Myles yachts.. levitating or anything dua lipa.. rich spirit Kendrick lamar ..runaway..heartless..Kanye..put it on da floor…up..bodak yellow..girls in the hood..Megan …California love..hit em up..Tupac…still Dre…forgot about Dre…goosebumps Travis Scott…chaka khan ain’t nobody..hypnotize…biggie smalls

Back