What’s your thoughts on the oversized t shirt?

Lately I’ve been steering away from the tight fit t shirts and going pretty baggy on the t shirts. I just feel less of a douche and it’s more comfortable. Any thoughts ?

@righteousbyfaith I actually prefer oversize clothing. I don't really like clothes that hug my form.

My gf gives me shit for it a lot suggesting I should "show off" the gainz a bit more but I honestly am uncomfortable wearing tighter clothes. I fill out a large shirt pretty well, but I usually wear an XL or an oversized L.

I also wear a lot of hoodies and prefer woven baggy workout pants over tighter joggers.

I don't mind tighter fitting jeans, dress shirts or polos, but 90% of my life is lived in baggier clothing that does not highlight anything to suggest I workout.

It's also kinda fun to have a bit of a sleeper physique from how you dress. My gf had no idea how muscular I was until she actually saw me without a shirt for the first time. The resulting reaction was.... Favorable.

@lordofw4rrior Been rocking oversized clothing for a good year and a bit now. I can’t even fathom how I used to go around in muscle fit tops and slim fit everything lmao, it’s just so comfy and relaxed to wear baggier stuff.

@lordofw4rrior I hate showing off the gainz. Cus it takes about 10 mins before you bump into a dude who has way more gains than you . And they just dressed normal.

Then your like wtf am I doing with my life how pathetic.

Atleast here in UK anyway . Swear to god we have the fattest woman but 9/10 guys are jacked .

You go beach in the summer here and I'd say a solid 50% are like full on 8+ year lifters + gear.

@jessie101 I do now cus I want saiyan legs. If you watch Jared Feather with Dr Mike on Renaissance Periodization, I reckon I cna achieve that. I got similar potential in regards to calves.