What are your thoughts on cheap creatine for 99 rupee brand "Best choice Nutrition" and other cheaper brands to save money?

jenfer

Flipkart is selling Best choice nutrition brand creatine 100gm for 99 rupee, but you gotta buy 3 bottles.

I ended up buying:

Primemuscle Nutritions Creatine 250gm for Rupee 340.

Inlife D3 5000 IU -- Vitamin D3 for for rupee 472. There's another bottle with 10,000 IU chewable tabs

G GLOWSIK L-Carnitine L- Tartrate for rupee 308.

NWLY TABLET CUTTER for crushing Tablets for rupee 114.

Most of this stuff was at around 80% discount. They had decent reviews.

What do you guys think about buying these kind of less popular brands at a relatively cheaper price. My problem is too many supplements add up to a decent price in total.

@lamarcook I was gonna buy from amazon, the same exact brands, went to checkout and then they said the pill crusher was "not deliverable", so had to resort to Flipkart :-(

@jenfer Brother buy your supplements from trusted brand only. Why consume cheap shit regret later? There are multiple good brands to choose from. I use on Creatine which costs 899.

@jenfer Personally I don’t trust and recommend Flipkart for anything lol, it’s shit.

On the other hand, in a country like ours where every officer has a price, compliances are just there to extort money from companies and not to keep them in check. Food and supplement adulteration news is very common and frequent. I would rather spend 1/2k extra.

Now this doesn’t mean what you got is fake or low quality but the chances are there.

I’ll make a detailed post about the food and supplement quality on the sub one day.