What do you think of my back and neck and how can I fix it?

@bao3niang You look young so there’s lots of hope for you. As you’d said, you need to put some weight on. 180 is too small for someone who is 6’5.

As with all things, talk to a doctor.

But barring that, here’s my advice:

The very most important thing you can do is walk. Regularly. Lots of it. At least a few miles a day. Not carrying stuff or rushing around, but freely at a comfortable pace and preferably natural surfaces (dirt and sand are softer than concrete).

Warm up before exercising.

Hang from a bar daily for your shoulders. Do scapular pulls when strong enough and progress to pull ups. Still hang relaxed every day at least a bit to help with alignment.

This pic looks like you have an anterior pelvic tilt. When doing hangs/scapular pulls) hold your legs in a chair position. Stand straight, tighten your lower abs to fix the tilt, and lift one leg in front of you, relaxed at the knee, focusing on keeping pressure off your lower back. This will also help with your mid back pain.

Speaking of the mid back, as part of the RR do push-up progressions. Also do doorway stretches.

There’s so much else to go on, but those are my first recommendations.

Also take a yoga class. Beginner’s vinyasa or something. It will help immensely, especially with kinesthetic awareness

@bao3niang Look up feldenkrais. It is an amazing area of expertise used by athletes and dancers etc to rehab , strengthen & reintegrate areas of injury, weakness and postural problems into proper use and movement. There are resources available online if you do a search where you can access lots of free exercises and guided movement sessions online that help realign and heal your body. Feldenkrais recognises that when one area of your body isn’t moving/working as it should, our brain and body often overcompensates for the flaw subconsciously, and we need to work consciously to reclaim correct posture, balance and movement. Definitely worth it.