What is y’all’s preffered workout that you would do everyday if needed

@mcgyver Shoulder Day. More than any other "Day", I love training Shoulders.

So that would be Drop Sets for Lateral Raises, Pyramids for the Presses, Heavy Trap-Bar Shrugs, and tons of Rear Delt work done with Machines.

@mcgyver i do and like upper lower,,but i also like and do chest and back,,legs and bicepts,,shoulders and tri's,,or just do a bro split and add abs and shrugs to every day,,there is no perfect routine,,just do what makes you feel best cause that means you'll keep doing it,,enjoy the ride,,you have a lifetime to make gains

@mcgyver and unfortunaly,rest is really important,,if you just keep tearing the same fibers over and over they grow,,but alot slower,,remember,,you grow on rest days,,break your body down on training days,,i was training everyday as well,,wasn't really seeing the changes i wanted,,started upp/low but did them every other day and the days inbetween i do cardio,,i found better fullness in my muscle this way,,but thats just me,,you do whats best for you

@mcgyver Don't ask someone with dysmorphia this question, they make bad life choices.

I'd live on the Nautilus big blue super pull over. I actually just got a last gen (Nitro Evo) super pullover this week because I'm tired of people confusing me with a human. It has been ~25 years since I last touched a big blue. I noticed immediately that they seem to have gotten much smaller as with no pin, the arm pads would stick on my lats and stay there. With weight it is not an issue. Now I just need to find a cheap Nitro Evo leg press so I can cannibalize its weight stack.

I'm still living off my biceps from High School. I started curling in 8th grade. in 11th grade someone pointed out my arms looked weird with a softball in front and a bone in the back. A pro, who according to Muscle and Fitness was the Midwest's biggest roid dealer, even though he said he was natty, and I were doing the same curls sets. So I dropped curl and moved to dips. I should probably curl again but not let it get out of control.

In hindsight, I wonder how many natties have forearms covered in scar tissue from bursting the skin?

The workout I would prefer that I do, is the one I avoid and have always avoided. Legs, lifts like dead and clean. Way heavier pec and delt work to balance the teenage mutant ninja turtle lats. Basically symmetry and balance as a target instead of what dysmorphia says I need.

Yeah, in college I'd do a quick set or two of 10 reps at 8 and then 9 so I can say I didn't skip leg day before unloading the leg press and running back to big blue. That is not a leg day. My legs were entirely built on the lat machine and the EZ bar. I am the Anti-Platz.

Or I'd pick the "10 hours of sleep a night" workout. You go from plateaued everywhere when sleeping 3-5 hours a night, to growing like a dry sponge thrown into a pail of water, once you are sleeping 10 a night and running CPAP.

Back