what is your fav low calorie breakfast?

@lw97nils The best is and Will always be oats in some form. Baked oats? Overnight oats? Regular oatmeal?
High volume, high protein and low cal
(Obvs with protein powder/cottage cheese/protein pudding in it to make it high protein! My favorite Way to top warm oatmeal tho is frozen raspberries!!)

@lw97nils My daily breakfast is a piece of Dave’s Killer Thin sliced bread, whipped cream cheese and smoked salmon. About 150 calories (I eat some fruit later in the morning).

My favorite “treat” weekend breakfast is French toast made with low calorie bread, egg whites and a little bit of butter with Pearl Milling butter lite syrup with a side of Jimmy Dean turkey sausage. So good!

@lw97nils Most mornings, I eat a quarter cup of oats, 75g 1% kefir, 80g of berries, 11g raw walnuts, 10g honey, and 5g chia seeds. It all comes in under 400 cals and is super satisfying!

@lw97nils My go to lately has been a protein shake with frozen fruit, chia seeds, oat milk, and alternating between chocolate and vanilla vegan protein powder. If I’m feeling fancy I’ll add in Greek yogurt or PB2. It’s portable so I can take it to work throughout the morning so I’m not starving by lunch time. Or I’ll make a chia seed pudding with quite literally the same ingredients with different ratios.

@lw97nils Chia yogurt. I let it sit for at least 6 hours. I usually make it the night before. But I would not reccomend letting it sit for more than 24 hours cause it gets real thick.

I've been into the yoplait protein style but I might switch back to oikos.

230 calories. 20g of protein.

On my higher calorie breakfast days I do protein oatmeal. I make my overnight oats with fairlife core power protein shakes. And that ends up being around 400 calories depending on if I mix anything else in like PB powder or fruit. 23g of protein.

@lw97nils Plain Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of Lemon Curd, mixed berries, and a sprinkle of granola. It’s right under 400 calories. I had a local cafe put lemon curd in their yogurt parfaits and it changed everything for me.

@lw97nils Kodiak protein instant oatmeal made with 80g oat milk - fave flavors are Blueberries & Cream and Chocolate Chip!

Also trying out Skyr yogurt + PB2 + peanut butter granola + dried blueberries! Still getting used to this one.

Back