What type weights to use next/ experiences

harpazo417

I am currently training with 7,5kg dumbbells i wanna go up in weight and i like the aspect of dumbbells bc i can improve coordination, stability and increase posture awareness. The problem is the weights r not 100% ideal for some areas they r a bit so heavy for others ideal and for others way to easy. For some shoulder and tricep workout i would need sth. around 6-6,5 kg idealy . BC 4 is way to easy, 5 is boring and 7,5 is not ideal for keeping form. I also have additional 4kg ancle weights but i only use them for some lower posterior chain exercices bc else it is to much weight for the ancles. Now i am questioning what i should get next kettle ball, barbell, a pair of lighter dumbbells. Any recommondation? Also i would be interested in your experience bc i do not know many petit woman who started weight training or aren't to long in it . What weights r you using and do you have any goal or judt try to get stronger? And those doing it for longer : Did you ever hit a " nope you cannot handle heavier" spot?